Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1564 Laptop CPU Cooling Fan
- We are committed to providing customers with high quality, lowest price dell inspiron 1564 laptop cooling fans.
- SKU : LTCF0353
- Conditions: 100% Brand New
- Warranty: 6 months warranty!
- Guarantee : 30 Days Money Back
- Package : 1x CPU Cooling Fan
- Remark : Heatsink not included
- Availability: In Stock
- We will ship to all over the world!
Dell Inspiron 1564 Laptop Cooling Fans Warranty
Dell Inspiron 1564 Fan are made from highest quality parts, the Dell laptop fan are tailored made according to the original size, whether the appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every Dell Inspiron 1564 CPU Cooling Fan should be under strict quality control before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS, etc. If you need a new replacement for Dell Inspiron 1564 laptop cpu fan, order it at our website. It have 30 days money back guarantee and 180 days warranty. Welcome retail or wholesale, contact us to get a wholesale price.
1. 100% new high quality dell inspiron 1564 laptop cooling fans.
2. 100% tested of every cpu fans.
3. Guaranteed to meet or exceed oem specifications.
4. Every laptop cpu fans have 6 months warranty..
5. We stand behind our dell inspiron 1564 laptop cpu cooling fan.
How to Replace Your Dell Inspiron 1564 Laptop Cpu Fan
1. Follow your laptop owner's manual and assembly guide carefully as you disassemble the dell laptop fans. Touch something metal periodically to remove static charge, and work on a large table with a bright light source.
2. Turn off the laptop and unplug it. Remove the main battery, CD/DVD drive and the hard drive. The hard drive is usually located in a slot on one side of the laptop. Remove the screw that holds the cover in place, then pull out the hard drive sled.
3. Turn the laptop over and remove the screws on the bottom that hold the keyboard in place. Flip the laptop over, open it, then lift the keyboard up and out. Unplug the flexible ribbon cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard.
4. Remove the screws that hold the keyboard bezel and palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift the bezel and palm rest up and out.
5. Unplug the laptop fan. Remove the screws that hold the heat sink and fan in place, then remove the entire unit from the laptop. Remove any thermal compound residue from the bottom of the heat sink and the CPU.
6. Apply a thin layer of thermal compound on the CPU, then replace the heat sink and fan. Replace the screws, plug the fan back in, then reassemble the laptop.
7. Plug the laptop in and turn it on. After you use it for a few minutes, you should hear the new replacement for dell inspiron 1564 cpu cooling fan running and feel warm air blowing from the vent on the side of the laptop. A laptop fan does not run continuously, so don't be concerned if the fan shuts off periodically.
- Replacement for dell inspiron e1405 laptop cpu cooling fan
- Replacement for dell xps m1330 laptop cpu cooling fan
HOT Laptop Fans
- dell studio xps 1340 cooler
- dell inspiron 17r cooler
- dell studio 1735 cooler
- dell latitude e4300 cooler
- dell inspiron 9200 cooler
- dell inspiron 15z cooler
- dell inspiron 1464 cooler
- dell inspiron n4030 cooler
- dell inspiron m5010 cooler
- dell f4ty9 cooler
- dell latitude d630 cooler
- dell studio xps 1640 cooler
- dell mf60100v1-q030-g99 cooler
- dell latitude-c800 cooler
- dell inspiron 9300 cooler